Magic MIDI to MP3 Converter is an affordable, lightweight and easy to use mid converter that will help you breathe new life into your old midi collection or make your music sound different. In addition to supporting various soundfonts, the program allows you to specify a number of midi mp3 conversion parameters affecting the quality and size of the resulting file, as well as edit file-specific tags. The program’s interface requires minutes to get used to, so any person with minimal computer skills can successfully convert midi to mp3, midi to wav or any other format supported by this mid converter program. The conversion engine is very flexible, allowing you to find a perfect balance between sound quality and file size. This mid converter lets you select the midi soundfont to be used for midi to mp3 or midi to wav conversion, apply reverb and chorus effects to the output file and convert multiple MIDI files in the batch mode preserving the original folder structure.
To start the midi to mp3 conversion process, select the source files you want to convert into another format and configure the conversion parameters. If you need to convert multiple files, use the batch conversion tool (possibly with the option to preserve the folder structure) to save time and expedite the process.
Magic Midi to MP3 Converter will help you convert MIDI to many popular formats (convert MIDI to MP3, convert MIDI to WAV) with just a couple of mouse clicks, edit audio tags, use the midi soundfont you like, apply effects to output files and immediately play back the result using the built-in player supporting all major audio formats.
If you’ve been looking for a small and fast mid converter with an affordable price that would help you turn MIDI files into high-quality sound files in MP3, WMA and other popular formats using custom soundfonts, there is no better candidate than Magic MIDI to MP3 Converter! Try it in action and avoid spending a fortune on a professional sound card with built-in soundfonts – your MIDI files can get a new life right now!
• Intuitive ‘drag-and-drop’ user interface for MIDI files
• Convert files in batch mode using soundfont
• Wide variety of audio formats supported, including ac3, flac, mp3, ogg, wav, wma etc.
• Several input formats supported, including .mid, .midi, .rmi and .kar
• Built-in audio player
• Built-in tag editor
• Options to replace soundfont and to select reverb & chorus
• Options to preserve folder structure
• Multilingual user interface available in 12 languages
• Supports visual styles from Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
• Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and requires Windows 2000 or newer